CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 November 2009

Goth Card


A friend in work asked me to make her a birthday card for her daughter who is turning 11. She has started getting into the whole Goth scene and I was asked to do a card to reflect this, well I was panicking a bit at first as I have never been asked to do a card like this before but I think it turned out very well, hope you like it. Please feel free to leave truthful comments.


It is an 8x8 card, courtesy of craftwork cards and an image I found through Google images which I just printed out 3 times and built the picture up. This is mounted onto some pirate/princess paper (sorry can't remember the make) and then at the side I have just put some glitter paper (think it is called Star Gem) and wrapped bacl and pink spotted ribbon around.

6 comments:

  1. Great card, love the image. Welcome to blogland :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats with your blog! Bloging is fun. =)
    What a great card you have made! Love the image!

    Greetings from Anne (Norway)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Sharon, perfect for a gothic girly
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to blogland - it's very addictive.
    I love your card, it looks great.

    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this card is really great!! i love the image and colors!!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete