CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 19 November 2009

Welcome to my New Blog

Hi crafting buddies, thought I would give this blog thing a try out after seeing a lot of your inspirational blogs out there. Hope I remember to keep it updated regularly lol. If not just give me nudge to see what I am up to.

At the moment I am off work long term sick leave which means I get a lot of crafting time in, keep telling Tony he needs to earn more so that I can give up work but he just doesn't listen!!! I think I have made enough Christmas cards to last me the next 3 years.....

3 comments:

  1. Hello hun, welcome to blogland, looking forward to seeing more of your gorgeous creations
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helloooooo my little chum - found you! Lovin that Goth card!

    ReplyDelete